- Tedick, D. J., & Mathieu, C. (2022, March). Unveiling research-based rubrics for supporting DLI teacher preparation and development. Eighth International Conference on Immersion and Dual Language Education. Salt Lake City, UT.
- Tedick, D. J., & Mathieu, C. (2021, August 18). Using a rubric as a mediational tool to assess preservice immersion teacher development: A case study. In D. J. Tedick & R. Fielding (Chairs), The dynamics and challenges of teacher education for immersion and CLIL contexts: Preparing teachers to integrate language and content [Symposium]. World Congress of the International Association of Applied Linguistics (AILA). Groningen, the Netherlands [virtual].
- Tedick, D. J., & Mathieu, C. (2019, June). Designing and implementing a rubric for assessing immersion teaching. In D. J. Tedick (Chair), Advances in immersion teacher education research [Featured Symposium]. International Symposium on Bilingualism 12. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Tedick, D. J., & Mathieu, C. (2019, February). A rubric for DL/I teacher assessment and PD. In D. J. Tedick & J. Lachance (Chairs), Teacher preparation: Partnerships and practices [Featured Symposium]. Seventh International Conference on Immersion and Dual Language Education. Charlotte, NC.
- Tedick, D. J., & Mathieu, C. (2018, May). Validating a rubric for immersion teacher assessment. In T. J. Ó Ceallaigh (Chair), Developing teaching and leadership capacity in immersion [Symposium]. The Second All-Ireland Research Conference on Immersion Education, Limerick, Ireland.